Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I'm finished my third year and really worried about my chances of matching in the NE and mid Atlantic region of the country. I'm just not a great test taker. I do well on clinical evaluations and OSCE's, study a lot, but never seem to ace the NBME's.
My step 1 is a 205. Taking Step 2CK in July.
My preclinical grades are average. Clinical grades are all Pass except HP in fam med and HP in pediatrics.
I have some institutional research and an abstract in the works.
I would like to look at these schools for personal reasons.
University of Maryland
Mt Sinai Baltimore
St. Christopher's in Delaware
Georgetown
I would really like to stay in the DMV area but I understand that may be impossible. Any tips or advice please? Is there a chance I won't match?
Thank you.
I'm finished my third year and really worried about my chances of matching in the NE and mid Atlantic region of the country. I'm just not a great test taker. I do well on clinical evaluations and OSCE's, study a lot, but never seem to ace the NBME's.
My step 1 is a 205. Taking Step 2CK in July.
My preclinical grades are average. Clinical grades are all Pass except HP in fam med and HP in pediatrics.
I have some institutional research and an abstract in the works.
I would like to look at these schools for personal reasons.
University of Maryland
Mt Sinai Baltimore
St. Christopher's in Delaware
Georgetown
I would really like to stay in the DMV area but I understand that may be impossible. Any tips or advice please? Is there a chance I won't match?
Thank you.