low step-2ck score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

winner123

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can a high step-3 score of 90 or higher make up for a step-2ck score of 83(203).I think these are the only exams among the usmle steps where there is some correlation in terms of the knowledge tested.My step-1 score is 96(231).I am an IMG.
please reply urgently.i will be gratefull to u all who reply.thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
can a high step-3 score of 90 or higher make up for a step-2ck score of 83(203).I think these are the only exams among the usmle steps where there is some correlation in terms of the knowledge tested.My step-1 score is 96(231).I am an IMG.
please reply urgently.i will be gratefull to u all who reply.thanks

I'm not sure about "making up for" but it certainly will help, esp if your Step 3 score is similar to your Step 1 score.

In that case just tell them you had explosive diarrhea the day you took Step 2..;)

I'm not sure about "making up for" but it certainly will help, esp if your Step 3 score is similar to your Step 1 score.

In that case just tell them you had explosive diarrhea the day you took Step 2..;)

So, not gonna answer my question from a previous thread? I see, way to support your fellow DO colleagues. Also, stats? Test-taking experience, prep explanations you may kindly share with me and the others?

You r great.
u gave me an idea of what to say.I will try my best to get such a high score on step-3.
Thanks a lot

So, not gonna answer my question from a previous thread? I see, way to support your fellow DO colleagues. Also, stats? Test-taking experience, prep explanations you may kindly share with me and the others?

:confused:

Do I know you?