1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Lowdown on Testing Centers in NYC

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Johnnyc, Oct 27, 2002.

1. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Could anyone give some feedback on some of the better places to take the MCAT around the NYC area. Like cushy chairs, big desks and lots of space between peeps. Im willing to go to Jersey or Long Island so any feedback on any centers in those areas would also be appreciated.

I remember the center near my school had those small wooden chairs with the small boards attached to the chair . Talk about subjecting yourself to hellish conditions.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. vm26

vm26 Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I took the mcat at queens college and thought the conditions were pretty good, 2 people to a 6 foot table, enough space between tables, good climate control, adequate parking since the test is on a sat, overall test adminstration pretty organized, no cushions on chairs though, I took my kaplan course there as well so I was very familiar/comfortable with the facility