Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I am going through a medical school cycle at the moment with some interviews and in the down time I have been enrolled in an mph program as I have an interest in public health. By the end of next semester I will have a 3.67 graduate gpa, which is a bit lower than my undergrad gpa of 3.81. I am wondering if this will hurt my medical school application if I need to reapply for next cycle?
I am going through a medical school cycle at the moment with some interviews and in the down time I have been enrolled in an mph program as I have an interest in public health. By the end of next semester I will have a 3.67 graduate gpa, which is a bit lower than my undergrad gpa of 3.81. I am wondering if this will hurt my medical school application if I need to reapply for next cycle?