Lowest GPA at UHCO

Started by eyegirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eyegirl

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone please tell me what is the lowest GPA they have heard of someone who got into UHCO.... and what was their OAT scores?

Sorry, I'm in the process of applying.. and PANICING! 😱
Thanks
 
cpw said:
people generally don't advertise those kinds of things.... if they got in they got in. After that you're all equal.



I know of some people that were accepted with below 3.0 GPA's and 320 OAT scores. I also know of someone who got accepted with an around 3.0 GPA and 300 OAT. It really just depends on the over all picture...EC activies...LOR's..experience etc..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
odstudent said:
I know of some people that were accepted with below 3.0 GPA's and 320 OAT scores. I also know of someone who got accepted with an around 3.0 GPA and 300 OAT. It really just depends on the over all picture...EC activies...LOR's..experience etc..

How high does ur gpa / OAT score need to be in order to get scholarships?