Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Loyola Anyone?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by sc, Nov 12, 2001.

1. sc

sc Senior Member

Hi All,

I interviewed at Loyola over a month ago and was wondering if anyone has heard from them yet =)

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. none

none 1K Member

Just returning the secondary now. :) They've still got a few people to go through...

4. gel1

gel1 Senior Member

Hi sc!
    I interviewed a month ago also. The assistant dean made it pretty clear that although the committee would be meeting, they weren't going to be sending out acceptances until right around Thanksgiving, due to AMCAS problems. It'll probably be only a couple more weeks now, if you can hold out! Let us know when you hear, and I will do the same. Good luck!

5. Ceelo

Ceelo Senior Member

hey, None. Does Loyola screen for their secondaries? If not, could you post the link if it's online.

thanks a lot

6. 007flint

007flint Member

Loyola sends thier 2ndary via snail mail.

7. gooseHC

gooseHC Senior Member

I was just wondering what the time between when your app was complete and when you heard from Loyola for an interview?? and if i remember that list from before, they call about an interview?? also any ideas on cheap travel from the east coast?? any help would be much appreciated!