Loyola Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I interviewed at Loyola over a month ago and was wondering if anyone has heard from them yet =)

Members don't see this ad.

Just returning the secondary now. :) They've still got a few people to go through...

Hi sc!
I interviewed a month ago also. The assistant dean made it pretty clear that although the committee would be meeting, they weren't going to be sending out acceptances until right around Thanksgiving, due to AMCAS problems. It'll probably be only a couple more weeks now, if you can hold out! Let us know when you hear, and I will do the same. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
hey, None. Does Loyola screen for their secondaries? If not, could you post the link if it's online.

thanks a lot

Loyola sends thier 2ndary via snail mail.

I was just wondering what the time between when your app was complete and when you heard from Loyola for an interview?? and if i remember that list from before, they call about an interview?? also any ideas on cheap travel from the east coast?? any help would be much appreciated!