Loyola Chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wannagetin

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi. i'm new to SDN so forgive me for sounding stupid. I've got an interview at Loyola this Tuesday and I wondered if anyone had any tips for me. I understand that the class is already filled and that the best i can do is get ont he wait list. Does anyone have experience with this? is there hope of getting of the waitlist?

I've checked interviewfeedback, but i wondered what kinds of impressions people got from the school? was it an intense interview? i'm afraid i'm gunna go there, fall in love with the place and then get rejected. thanks for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

i loved loyola at my interview, and i am so excited to be going there in the fall. it is true that the class is full, but MANY students i met at my interview got in off the wait list, some as late as june.
the interview was not intense. you will meet with two faculty members and the dean and have a tour/lunch with a student. my advice is to go over your secondary and be really familiar with what you wrote on it and be able to elaborate. i also brushed up on some standard interview/ethical questions on the plane. it just made me feel better to have some coherent and thought-out responses to some common questions. they asked me a lot about my clinical jobs and also outside interests. i talked with one interviewer for 15 minutes about running marathons. just be yourself and try to relax. the students are so fun. i hope you get to stay with some of them and go out with them. good luck!!

i've got an inteview in two weeks at stritch. anyone else have any tips/ info to add?