Loyola Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have received interviews at Loyola, were you called or did you receive a letter for it? My phone number is listed as my permanent one and my parents are out of the house most of the day. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I was called in the early afternoon. They only mailed out my packet after I had confirmed the date that they chose for me. Plus, they were very inflexible and chose a date only about 2.5 weeks away. So try to get them an updated phone number if you can.

gel1,
was your app verified? I applied to Loyola, got amcas verified on 10/06, submitted 8/23, and still have not heard a word from Loyola. Oh, and I took the Aug MCAT.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes my application was verified on 8/25. I sent the secondary on 8/22. Loyola told me that I was one of the very first people they called. They probably are just waiting for your scores. It won't be long.

nochaser, if you're a reapplicant to loyola, they will only consider you for the waitlist. and since they try to fill their class by the end of the calendar year, then you most likely won't hear from them until at least january.

if this doesn't apply to you, then disregard. but it may be useful for other loyola reapplicants...

Thanks gel1 and sandflea (luv that name). And sandflea, no I am not a reapplicant, but thanks for putting that info up, very useful anyway, cuz I might turn out to be a reapplicant next go 'round!! Ah, yes, patience is indeed a virtue.

Let me clarify myself a bit. I was wonering if anyone who had been called for an interview had not been home at the time and was left a message (on a machine or with someone else) to return the call.

Originally posted by Mr. Turtle:
•Let me clarify myself a bit. I was wonering if anyone who had been called for an interview had not been home at the time and was left a message (on a machine or with someone else) to return the call.•

yes, they'll leave a message. and why wouldn't they? :confused: isn't that what answering machines/voice mail are for?