Loyola LORs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Buck Wild

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
loyola's asking for letters from a premed adviser plus 3 professors. but, they then say, if you don't have an adviser, then 3 letters is ok. i have 5 letters and no premed adviser.

my question is, our school had a premed adviser, but i didn't use him much. so, i didn't ask him to write a letter. on the app, there is also a section that asks if they can inform our adviser of a decision....should i say yes or no? if i say yes, i feel like they will wonder why i didn't ask him for a letter, but if i say no, does that look bad?

also, it says to explain why you didn't use the premedical resources if they are available at your school. it's not that i didn't use them, i just didn't ask for a letter. do i really have to explain all this..

man, this sucks....

Members don't see this ad.

I chose NO, but my school does not have a premed advisor or committee. (How lucky am I?) If I were you, I would choose NO also but for different reasons. Then when you're invited for an interview and they ask you that question, you can answer it as you did on the thread.

good advice.

Members don't see this ad :)
sounds perfect. thanks all.

Bears in the Super Bowl!!!

Originally posted by Buck Wild

Bears in the Super Bowl!!!

doubtful.;)