Loyola MAMS 2015-2016

Started by thetasa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! Just enrolled in classes for MAMS today. Is anyone looking for a roommate and place to live close to campus?
 
Hey. I just got accepted also. The graduate housing seems to be about a 25 min train ride from the Lakeshore campus which I think is a bit too far. What is everybody else's experience with off campus housing? Also did anyone make a facebook group yet? I saw a post about it but I can't find the group anywhere.

Hey! So it's called "Loyola MAMS 2015-2016", but I think you have to be part of the Loyola network to be a member. So you need a loyola email address/ be part of the Loyola network on Facebook. Let me know if you have anymore problems. 🙂
 
Is anybody commuting from the suburbs? I am located in Wheaton and I have roughly a 50 minute drive. I was thinking if anyone is going to commute we can join up. Let me know!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!!! I'm so excited about the MAMS program, and I can't wait to meet y'all in Fall. I believe the small class size of the MAMS program would allow us to work interdependently and help each other through the courses.

Did any of you graduate from Loyola? I'm just curious 😉😉.. Anyway, I look forward to meeting y'all during the orientation..

I did, 2011
 
Hey! So it's called "Loyola MAMS 2015-2016", but I think you have to be part of the Loyola network to be a member. So you need a loyola email address/ be part of the Loyola network on Facebook. Let me know if you have anymore problems. 🙂

Thanks! I found the Facebook group for this years class. Hope to meet you all soon!
 
So apparently it says on their website that July 15th is the deadline to accept admission to the program and enroll in classes. Haven't even heard back yet. Anyone else in the dark here?
 
June 16th. When my mcat score came out. Everything else was submitted back in early May. Haven't heard a waitlist, a rejection, nothing.
 
Technically the date is 7/15, but I know MAMS has accepted people up until a day before the program begins. You could try sending a polite email to admissions reaffirming your interest in the program.
 
July 15 is the deadline for students with acceptance offers to confirm their acceptance - so if anyone waited till the deadline to decline you won't know until at least today whether that newly opened seat is yours or not. (I just gave up my seat... good luck!)
 
I got into this program - can anybody comment on why they picked loyola's MAMS over other programs like BU and Tufts? what makes this program special in comparison to others?