allstar897

2+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hi everyone!

I recently applied to the Loyola MAMS program and I wanted to start the thread going. Anyone else applied yet?

Oct 26, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi everyone!

I recently applied to the Loyola MAMS program and I wanted to start the thread going. Anyone else applied yet?
Hi! New member here. I'm highly interested in applying to both Loyola MAMS & MSMP. Did you apply with an mcat or gre score? I had to cancel my mcat in Sept & really don't want to take the gre. Not sure if I can apply without a score.

allstar897

2+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hi! New member here. I'm highly interested in applying to both Loyola MAMS & MSMP. Did you apply with an mcat or gre score? I had to cancel my mcat in Sept & really don't want to take the gre. Not sure if I can apply without a score.

Hi! I applied with an MCAT score, but for MAMS my score was a point lower for the cutoff, so hopefully that doesn’t negatively affect my app. I think youre required to have to apply with a score as far as I’m concerned but it has to reach a certain threshold. Honestly if you can I would take the GRE if you’re scoring within that threshold I would unless you’re confident in your MCAT score

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads