Loyola MAMS Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

starbrite637

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got an "unofficial" acceptance letter to Loyola University's MAMS program. Does anyone know more information about it - good program? reputable program? worth the money and the cold weather (i'm leaving sunny california for it...)?

I just have lots of questions about the program and how it compares to the other SMPs (BU and GT) and if anyone would leave some feedback, I would greatly appreciate it! 🙂
 
I just got in to Loyola MAMS today! It feels so good to get an acceptance after a year of rejections. Does anyone have any SDN wisdom and insight on this program? Please, please, please...