Loyola MAMS Wait List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zolaash

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard any information concerning the Loyola MAMS wait list? How many people are on it? Is the class full at this point? Should I keep my fingers crossed or give up hope? :)

Members don't see this ad.

zolaash said:
Has anyone heard any information concerning the Loyola MAMS wait list? How many people are on it? Is the class full at this point? Should I keep my fingers crossed or give up hope? :)

Aw. I have no idea, but I hope you get it! And I know people will drop. Likely, some people are using Loyola as their back-up plan if they dont get in off waitlists. So if they get off, you get in, and everyone's happy!

I wouldn't lose hope just yet! I was actually a late applicant but they accepted me just recently. I don't think I'll be going however because by now I've made other plans and I'm pretty sure there are others that have been accepted late that won't be going becase they made other plans so they'll be going down the waitlist. I know that they admitted 55 (or 55 registered?)