LOYOLA MAMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Batman's Dr.

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any Loyola MAMS alums that can attest to the efficacy of the program or can provide insight? Deciding between MAMS, MSMP at Loyola or Gtown MSMP! Any help would be very appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Any Loyola MAMS alums that can attest to the efficacy of the program or can provide insight? Deciding between MAMS, MSMP at Loyola or Gtown MSMP! Any help would be very appreciated!

Hello, I am also deciding between MAMS and MSMP at Loyola, was wondering if you made a decision yet?

Hello, I am also deciding between MAMS and MSMP at Loyola, was wondering if you made a decision yet?
First of all I love your username, second of all, I am 99% sure ill be going to MAMS. Loyola MSMP has been extremely unresponsive with me with the whole admission process and tbh that shows a lot about the organization (Maybe I could be overthinking it but MAMS has been nothing short of amazing with me so far). Also, I spoke with a MAMS alum and I asked a crap ton of questions about the program, they were kind enough to answer all of them, if you want me to send them to you lmk!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
First of all I love your username, second of all, I am 99% sure ill be going to MAMS. Loyola MSMP has been extremely unresponsive with me with the whole admission process and tbh that shows a lot about the organization (Maybe I could be overthinking it but MAMS has been nothing short of amazing with me so far). Also, I spoke with a MAMS alum and I asked a crap ton of questions about the program, they were kind enough to answer all of them, if you want me to send them to you lmk!

HAHAHA thank you, Go Packers all day every day.

And yes omg if you could send me those to me that would be great! I am having a lot of trouble deciding between the two.

Reactions: 1 user
HAHAHA thank you, Go Packers all day every day.

And yes omg if you could send me those to me that would be great! I am having a lot of trouble deciding between the two.
Sure, I gotta figure out how to DM on this website

Hi, could you send them to me too please? :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Do you mind sharing your stats?

Do you mind PM me the same information?