Oct 20, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Any Loyola MAMS alums that can attest to the efficacy of the program or can provide insight? Deciding between MAMS, MSMP at Loyola or Gtown MSMP! Any help would be very appreciated!

Sep 19, 2019
Any Loyola MAMS alums that can attest to the efficacy of the program or can provide insight? Deciding between MAMS, MSMP at Loyola or Gtown MSMP! Any help would be very appreciated!

Hello, I am also deciding between MAMS and MSMP at Loyola, was wondering if you made a decision yet?

Oct 20, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello, I am also deciding between MAMS and MSMP at Loyola, was wondering if you made a decision yet?
First of all I love your username, second of all, I am 99% sure ill be going to MAMS. Loyola MSMP has been extremely unresponsive with me with the whole admission process and tbh that shows a lot about the organization (Maybe I could be overthinking it but MAMS has been nothing short of amazing with me so far). Also, I spoke with a MAMS alum and I asked a crap ton of questions about the program, they were kind enough to answer all of them, if you want me to send them to you lmk!

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
Sep 19, 2019
First of all I love your username, second of all, I am 99% sure ill be going to MAMS. Loyola MSMP has been extremely unresponsive with me with the whole admission process and tbh that shows a lot about the organization (Maybe I could be overthinking it but MAMS has been nothing short of amazing with me so far). Also, I spoke with a MAMS alum and I asked a crap ton of questions about the program, they were kind enough to answer all of them, if you want me to send them to you lmk!

HAHAHA thank you, Go Packers all day every day.

And yes omg if you could send me those to me that would be great! I am having a lot of trouble deciding between the two.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 7, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Medical

Hi, could you send them to me too please? :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads