Oct 20, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if there were any Loyola MAMS grads who could maybe attest to the program or give input as to whether the program is worth enrolling in or not?

Thank you so much!

Nov 6, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Commenting because I would also like to know (especially in comparison to Boston, Georgetown, Tufts), so I hope this helps the thread catch more attention!

About the Ads
Jul 2, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
I'm applying now to Loyola MAMS. They've been around the longest and their med school acceptance rate is 96% from their site. Plus my brother's ex graduated from it (I think she's at Rush now) and ALWAYS raved about it. I'm going to submit with an at home GRE because who knows when I'll be able to take the MCAT. I got the idea from Loyola's site as they say they're accepting the at home GRE, but hopefully I score high enough. I'll let you guys know.

Nov 6, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
I'm applying now to Loyola MAMS. They've been around the longest and their med school acceptance rate is 96% from their site. Plus my brother's ex graduated from it (I think she's at Rush now) and ALWAYS raved about it. I'm going to submit with an at home GRE because who knows when I'll be able to take the MCAT. I got the idea from Loyola's site as they say they're accepting the at home GRE, but hopefully I score high enough. I'll let you guys know.

Is Loyola MAMS your first choice, and are you applying to others like GTown, BU MAMS, and Tufts?

Mar 28, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi everyone! I saw a few of you had some questions about MSMP and I also got some messages about it, so I made a post to answer any questions if it's of any use to you. Loyola MSMP

Reactions: 1 user

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads