Loyola MAMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Batman's Dr.

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if there were any Loyola MAMS grads who could maybe attest to the program or give input as to whether the program is worth enrolling in or not?

Thank you so much!
 
Commenting because I would also like to know (especially in comparison to Boston, Georgetown, Tufts), so I hope this helps the thread catch more attention!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying now to Loyola MAMS. They've been around the longest and their med school acceptance rate is 96% from their site. Plus my brother's ex graduated from it (I think she's at Rush now) and ALWAYS raved about it. I'm going to submit with an at home GRE because who knows when I'll be able to take the MCAT. I got the idea from Loyola's site as they say they're accepting the at home GRE, but hopefully I score high enough. I'll let you guys know.
 
I'm applying now to Loyola MAMS. They've been around the longest and their med school acceptance rate is 96% from their site. Plus my brother's ex graduated from it (I think she's at Rush now) and ALWAYS raved about it. I'm going to submit with an at home GRE because who knows when I'll be able to take the MCAT. I got the idea from Loyola's site as they say they're accepting the at home GRE, but hopefully I score high enough. I'll let you guys know.

Is Loyola MAMS your first choice, and are you applying to others like GTown, BU MAMS, and Tufts?