Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear All,
So I have been searching the forums and haven't heard very much about LMUs Pre-Medical Post-Bacc program. Has anyone here gone through the program? How hard is it to get into? It seems to be very intensive (1 year) but I'm more concerned with the prestige when you graduate.
I have a 3.228 GPA now with a very distinct upward trend (the last 2 years of college being above 3.7 GPA). Will a program like this (with lets say a 3.7 get me into an American med school?
At this point, any information about this program would be helpful.
Sincerely,
Applefan1
So I have been searching the forums and haven't heard very much about LMUs Pre-Medical Post-Bacc program. Has anyone here gone through the program? How hard is it to get into? It seems to be very intensive (1 year) but I'm more concerned with the prestige when you graduate.
I have a 3.228 GPA now with a very distinct upward trend (the last 2 years of college being above 3.7 GPA). Will a program like this (with lets say a 3.7 get me into an American med school?
At this point, any information about this program would be helpful.
Sincerely,
Applefan1