Loyola waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
friend of mine got in. don't know when he got the call but his facebook profile (i'm a lame stalker, i know) just changed less than 10 minutes ago. le sigh.

Members don't see this ad.

im on the waitlist as well. do any of you know when most of the waitlisted applicants got off the list last year?

should we (i) be worried because it's already may 18th and i still haven't gotten a call?

Members don't see this ad :)
anything from anybody?

I haven't heard anything about movement from anybody.

Just sent in my withdrawal, it was so hard to do it. :(

Hope it opens up a spot for one of you guys!:luck:

thanks shadoc, good luck

im on the waitlist as well. do any of you know when most of the waitlisted applicants got off the list last year?

should we (i) be worried because it's already may 18th and i still haven't gotten a call?

i've heard most waitlist movement happens between mid May and mid/end June - so not time to panic yet. :] orientation doesn't start til July 23rd so plenty of time to get that call.

other than dghannahs friend has anyone gotten off the list yet?

This was such a difficult decision but, I just withdrew. Hope this opens up space for one of you. Good luck.

Still nothing? Man these guys are slow!

Members don't see this ad :)
its one thing if its just me whos not getting the call but it seems like Loyola has barely moved or hasn't even began moving the wl. Of course they did take their time during the regular cycle didn't they.

i know someone who got off the waitlist a few days ago, so it's definitely moving. but it might be at a snail's pace...

called today, they said there had been some wl movement and class was currently full so not what I wanted to hear.

waiting is just hurting soo bad...

Well if this story is real, then someone should get off the waitlist soon. :D

to confirm suspicions - i called recently to see if a transcript i'd sent was in, and without asking the woman on the line told me the class was full, the waitlist was moving, but incredibly slow (at least versus last year). the wait continues.... let's hope there's a big move in the near future!

I heard similar when I called last week.

anything from anyone?

My roomate from college got in end of last week. They told him that the class is basically full and that there wouldn't be too many spots opening up. He is in a dilema due to waiting at his state school. If he also gets in at his state school another spot would probably open up at Loyola.

Hi...I had to withdraw from Loyola last week...I hope this opens up a spot for one of you.