loyola

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chester1000

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
do they send a complete email? I sent this app in a couple of months ago and haven't heard anything. or is there a status website that I've forgotten about? thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

do they send a complete email? I sent this app in a couple of months ago and haven't heard anything. or is there a status website that I've forgotten about? thanks.

no status website that i know of....they send a letter (snail mail) when you're complete

You could call them on Thursdays. If they say yes you can also ask them when you were complete.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks! so we submit our applications online and they snail mail the response? what an odd way of communicating with applicants.

thanks! so we submit our applications online and they snail mail the response? what an odd way of communicating with applicants.

Actually, no snail mail response. The only way you can find out about your application is to call the provided number on Thursday and Thursday only. G'luck

Actually, no snail mail response. The only way you can find out about your application is to call the provided number on Thursday and Thursday only. G'luck

I got a letter in the mail stating I was complete.

snail mail told me I was complete

i havent recieved anything from loyola and i have been complete for a while yet...i know i am complete because i called them...maybe they only send out the letters of completion to those that they think they will interview?????probably not, but a possibility.

i havent recieved anything from loyola and i have been complete for a while yet...i know i am complete because i called them...maybe they only send out the letters of completion to those that they think they will interview?????probably not, but a possibility.

I got an interview but no snail mail complete letter... aye what is happening.

I never got a snail mail letter from them stating I was complete.

I interviewed first week of November and got a phone call acceptance end of November. I was complete early September (if not late august Im not sure cus I never got anything telling me I was complete but my stuff was sent in August).

Hope that helps.