About the Ads
Jul 3, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey I'm a current D1 if y'all have any questions let me know. As far as last year goes, I know the first round of interviewees were notified on July 2, 2019 for an interview on August 2, 2019. Each interview had 12 interviewers and there were 10 interview days. So a total of 120 interviews. I think things are being pushed back a few weeks because of coivd. Don't worry if you haven't heard anything yet. As long as you are in the 20AA range you should be getting an interview especially if you are in state. Last year, interview invites were sent 1 month before the interview. So that means some people will not hear back about an interview until mid-late September.

mmRDH

2+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2016
How long did it take for your supplemental app email to come in after Application Fee Received?

About the Ads
Jul 5, 2019
I’m IS. My AADSAS still says “under review.” I’m wondering if I should contact someone soon..
Under review means they have your application so there’s no need to contact them about a supplemental. As long as you meet the basic requirements then you should get the supplemental. How long ago did you submit your AADSAS application?

Reactions: mmRDH

mmRDH

2+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2016
Under review means they have your application so there’s no need to contact them about a supplemental. As long as you meet the basic requirements then you should get the supplemental. How long ago did you submit your AADSAS application?
8/31

mmRDH

2+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2016
That’s fairly recent, I know some people who took a couple weeks to get theirs earlier in the cycle. But as long as your stats are there and etc you’ll receive it.
Ok, that makes me feel better. Thank you!

Apr 22, 2020
Status
Pre-Dental
How long did it take for your supplemental app email to come in after Application Fee Received?
I applied in June but my app was on hold due to DAT scores. I sent them my unofficial scores and they sent me the supplemental the same day. When did you apply and is your app complete? I think that if you contact someone it wouldnt hurt.

About the Ads
Apr 22, 2020
Status
Pre-Dental
Instructions were unclear; I carved a 60mm tall replica of Michelangelo's David. Hope I get in. /s

For real though I'm still waiting to hear about an interview.

Reactions: 1Forrest123
Apr 22, 2020
Status
Pre-Dental
Congrats to everyone who received interview invitations! When should I be worried about not hearing back from the dental school? I got my application + supplemental in the first day of the cycle, and I have a 21 DAT. I was feeling very confident in August/September but now October has started I'm starting to wonder...

Jul 5, 2019
Congrats to everyone who received interview invitations! When should I be worried about not hearing back from the dental school? I got my application + supplemental in the first day of the cycle, and I have a 21 DAT. I was feeling very confident in August/September but now October has started I'm starting to wonder...
Are you IS or OOS?

Sep 1, 2020
I’m in the same situation, getting nervous. I’m IS.

Apr 22, 2020
Status
Pre-Dental
I don't think you should worry yet, decisions aren't out til Dec 15. I also have a 21 DAT but submitted everything later and am OOS. I'm sure you'll hear back soon especially if you're an IS applicant. Good luck!!

Apr 22, 2020
Status
Pre-Dental
I don't think you should worry yet, decisions aren't out til Dec 15. I also have a 21 DAT but submitted everything later and am OOS. I'm sure you'll hear back soon especially if you're an IS applicant. Good luck!!
Okay cool! That's good to know. Good luck to you as well!

Jul 5, 2019
I am IS.

@ Chip - I think we should just duet "My Shiny Teeth and Me" and we'll feel a lot better.
That’s strange, I honestly would’ve expected you to get an interview now especially since your IS and applied the first day.

are there any potential red flags you can think of with your application? Feel free to dm if you want.

Reactions: DentalDanCan
About the Ads