LSU Dental School Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I'm a current D1 if y'all have any questions let me know. As far as last year goes, I know the first round of interviewees were notified on July 2, 2019 for an interview on August 2, 2019. Each interview had 12 interviewers and there were 10 interview days. So a total of 120 interviews. I think things are being pushed back a few weeks because of coivd. Don't worry if you haven't heard anything yet. As long as you are in the 20AA range you should be getting an interview especially if you are in state. Last year, interview invites were sent 1 month before the interview. So that means some people will not hear back about an interview until mid-late September.
 
How long did it take for your supplemental app email to come in after Application Fee Received?
 
Under review means they have your application so there’s no need to contact them about a supplemental. As long as you meet the basic requirements then you should get the supplemental. How long ago did you submit your AADSAS application?

8/31
 
That’s fairly recent, I know some people who took a couple weeks to get theirs earlier in the cycle. But as long as your stats are there and etc you’ll receive it.

Ok, that makes me feel better. Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long did it take for your supplemental app email to come in after Application Fee Received?
I applied in June but my app was on hold due to DAT scores. I sent them my unofficial scores and they sent me the supplemental the same day. When did you apply and is your app complete? I think that if you contact someone it wouldnt hurt.
 
Congrats to everyone who received interview invitations! When should I be worried about not hearing back from the dental school? I got my application + supplemental in the first day of the cycle, and I have a 21 DAT. I was feeling very confident in August/September but now October has started I'm starting to wonder...
 
Congrats to everyone who received interview invitations! When should I be worried about not hearing back from the dental school? I got my application + supplemental in the first day of the cycle, and I have a 21 DAT. I was feeling very confident in August/September but now October has started I'm starting to wonder...

I’m in the same situation, getting nervous. I’m IS.
 
Congrats to everyone who received interview invitations! When should I be worried about not hearing back from the dental school? I got my application + supplemental in the first day of the cycle, and I have a 21 DAT. I was feeling very confident in August/September but now October has started I'm starting to wonder...
I don't think you should worry yet, decisions aren't out til Dec 15. I also have a 21 DAT but submitted everything later and am OOS. I'm sure you'll hear back soon especially if you're an IS applicant. Good luck!!
 
I don't think you should worry yet, decisions aren't out til Dec 15. I also have a 21 DAT but submitted everything later and am OOS. I'm sure you'll hear back soon especially if you're an IS applicant. Good luck!!

Okay cool! That's good to know. Good luck to you as well!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got an interview for 12/4! Did anyone wear headphones for their virtual interviews? Also, who are the interviewers specifically and what were the questions like/where could I find that information? I saw that Ferfax said that the interviews were only fifteen to twenty minutes depending on how long we talk, I can't imagine they would ask a lot of questions if that is the case. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard of any waitlist movement yet? I’d think there would be since we passed the deadline for deposits.