LSU New Orleans

Started by TallMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TallMD

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any information on LSU New Orleans? I did an elective there at Charity hopital and really enjoyed it- high volume, tons of trauma, dirty/ old environment.....
 
No offense here dude, but if you rotated there, you would probably know the program as well as you could.
 
I did a month in the ED, too and loved it. On the interview trail I have gotten only positive feedback on their program

Yor are welcome to PM me if you have any?'s

B
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Several of my attendings went to Charity, and one of my colleagues did an IM/Peds residency at Charity... they had nothing but good stuff to say as well as lots of crazy stories.

Q, DO
 
Originally posted by QuinnNSU
one of my colleagues did an IM/Peds residency at Charity... Q, DO

I met him on my interview day. Poor guy. Well trained, but that's WAAAAAY too much school for me. 🙄