LSU New Orleans

Started by jekky
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jekky

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an out of state applicant that just received an invitation for LSU New Orleans yesterday and was wondering if anyone has any information on the interview process or how many people they invite for interviews?
 
Hi, I was looking to apply to LSUNO fall 2016. I really love the campus and would love attending their program. If you don't mind me asking, what all did you include on your PTCAS app. What did all your numbers look like (GRE, GPA, VOLUNTEER HOURS, OBSERVATIONAL HOURS, ETC). What do you think caught their attention for you to be chosen for an interview