Dec 9, 2010
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Hey everyone. Received a letter from LSU NO inviting me to an interview. Anyone had theres yet or if you know of any information please respond to this thread. Thanks!

jbizzle

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2008
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
What's up with both LSU's "not accepting" out of state applicants. I wanted to apply because living in New Orleans for 3 years would be awesome. I don't like to party so that's not the reason but I just would like to live there. Hmmm, maybe for clinicals and after graduation.

Correct me if I'm wrong isn't their program 2.5 years for a DPT.

Aug 25, 2010
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
I thought they accepted at least 2 to 3 applicants from out of state but i have heard that before not sure why though...maybe because of the lack of pt schools in the state???idk but the program is 3 years starting in the summer but i believe inb the summer u are doing interning alot...

Oct 19, 2010
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
I also received interview letter from LSU NO last week. I was told by someone that a large volume of applicants got this interview, like more than 100?

Aug 25, 2010
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
I remember going to one of the summer sessions and I believe they said thats how many they may have for the interview but they would only pick 30 to 40 I believe for each class.

Dec 20, 2010
Status
Physical Therapist
I got interview letters as well. I have interviews for both Shreveport and New Orleans in the same week.