LSU NO Interview

Started by lainca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lainca

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. Received a letter from LSU NO inviting me to an interview. Anyone had theres yet or if you know of any information please respond to this thread. Thanks!
 
What's up with both LSU's "not accepting" out of state applicants. I wanted to apply because living in New Orleans for 3 years would be awesome. I don't like to party so that's not the reason but I just would like to live there. Hmmm, maybe for clinicals and after graduation.

Correct me if I'm wrong isn't their program 2.5 years for a DPT.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought they accepted at least 2 to 3 applicants from out of state but i have heard that before not sure why though...maybe because of the lack of pt schools in the state???idk but the program is 3 years starting in the summer but i believe inb the summer u are doing interning alot...
 
I also received interview letter from LSU NO last week. I was told by someone that a large volume of applicants got this interview, like more than 100?
 
I remember going to one of the summer sessions and I believe they said thats how many they may have for the interview but they would only pick 30 to 40 I believe for each class.
 
I got interview letters as well. I have interviews for both Shreveport and New Orleans in the same week.