LSU Shreveport School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunil896

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
Thought I would make a thread for all the incoming students at LSU Shreveport. I just found out that I was accepted, and wanted to know who else found out the great news!!

Well I definitely look forward to meeting everyone. Peace out :D.

Members don't see this ad.

what were your stats when applying?

what were your stats when applying?
i had a 27 (when i applied) and roughly a 3.7gpa. but i took the mcat again and scored better... it was just as back up, guess they didn't need that though. i also had a good amount of research work. other than that, make sure you really write a good personal statement.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been accepted as well, I interviewed on Oct 12th. Hope to see you next Fall if we both go there!

I'll be going there next fall as well. Now if only these next few months could speed up....

I'll be going there next fall as well. Now if only these next few months could speed up....

I would be hoping that these next few months could slow down. Med school will get here and when its does you'll wish you were still in college.

currently attending Shreveport and loving it :p

best school ever.

:thumbup:

hey yall, i just found a facebook group for people going to LSUHSC shreveport this fall. y'all should add it! i only know 3 other people going and it'd be cool to see who my classmates are going to be.

just search this:
LSUHSC Shreveport Medical School Class of 2015