Lunch Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chocochip2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My wife is an attending MD and it really, really irks me that she either has absolutely no time management skills or is to engaged with her patient(s) issues that she never, maybe 99% of the time, does not take the free lunch that her company offers. I, on the other hand, need to eat something because I know myself...I get cranky if I don't eat something. So I absolutely need to take a lunch break and I feel better afterwards. I need that brain food. My wife gets cranky too if she doesn't eat and I know that. How come she doesn't know that about herself? What is wrong with her?

I would love to hear any opinions on this topic. Thank you.

ChocoChip

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL, are you a doctor? Your wife sounds like the man and you sound like the woman in the relationship.

LOL, are you a doctor? Your wife sounds like the man and you sound like the woman in the relationship.

Are you saying only men can work long hours without eating and only women get cranky when they don't eat?

Are you saying only men can work long hours without eating and only women get cranky when they don't eat?

I'm saying, most men don't keep track or worry about their wife's eating habit. Most wives worry about mens eating habit. He's going as far to say something is wrong with her lol. Being stressed about work is quite common in the medical field, even if she is not hungry lol.