Lunch break in a retail pharmacy

Started by deleted205891
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
👍
I just quit too, without another job lined up. I was miserable at CVS. Their expectations are ridiculous! Best of luck to you!!:clap:

I don't get how people quit without another job lined up. Being without a job seems more scary and stressful than working in hell. Especially when you got debt and bills to pay.
 
I don't get how people quit without another job lined up. Being without a job seems more scary and stressful than working in hell. Especially when you got debt and bills to pay.

I agree 100%. To me, that is patently irresponsible, even if the only person you're looking out for is yourself.

But hey, to each his own. I'd never do it, but then again, that's an unfair standard, because 99% of the people in this country wouldn't volunteer to be Taliban target practice either.