lunch time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

richmond604

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What will you eat during lunch break? turkey? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

richmond604 said:
What will you eat during lunch break? turkey? :laugh:

A 16oz Filet topped with crab meat and hollandaise sauce. I'll have a loaded baked potato on the side and a wedge salad with thousand island dressing. I'll be drinking the Opus 1 1999 with that. Also, I'll have martini's with my crab leg appetizer.

Dr.D-man said:
probably just an energy bar

Yeah. Me too. Maybe 2 of them... and a red bull. The balance between alertness and the caffiene high.

Members don't see this ad :)
Jacks Mannequin said:
some taco bell, haha

Man that would be a bad idea...
i was seriously considered sneaking in a corona...i do so much better when i'm buzzed, no joke, i'm more relaxed. anyone else considered this?

clement said:
i was seriously considered sneaking in a corona...i do so much better when i'm buzzed, no joke, i'm more relaxed. anyone else considered this?

I considered drinking corona too once. But then i realized that i'm not a 15 year old girl.

Jack Daniels and coffee for me at lunch time.

clement said:

Definately...but only to pour it all over my face after I turn in the last section.

peanut butter and jelly and some carrots. Then before bio i am gonna munch on a candy bar.

allennh said:
peanut butter and jelly and some carrots. Then before bio i am gonna munch on a candy bar.

all i know is, there is some serious performance correlation in terms of how much bulge you can bust out during breakfast, lunch, and the breaks. i need to eat A LOT and feel chipper-that's when i do best!

clement said:
all i know is, there is some serious performance correlation in terms of how much bulge you can bust out during breakfast, lunch, and the breaks. i need to eat A LOT and feel chipper-that's when i do best!

i agree. the real deal lasts alot longer than our practice exams. it starts late and ends late. i know someone who got out at 7pm b/c she was in a huge auditorium and the collecting and distributing of tests took forever. im actually a little worried about this b/c i def get hungry when taking an exam... maybe i'll just hook up a little IV next to me--im sure the proctors won't mind my continuous dose of sugar-water ;)

Foolins said:
I considered drinking corona too once. But then i realized that i'm not a 15 year old girl.

haha! that's pretty funny,

and at the same time sounds quite realistic and now i'm actually considering it-the coffee and whiskey that is

Foolins said:

heh... the old mexican piss water. They do a great marketing job, since it is the trendy thing to drink when you're a ***** ;)

hey are we allowed to eat during the 10-minute breaks? and are we allowed to leave the testing room during the 1hr lunch break? can someone explain what we will be doing during the 10-minute breaks and the lunch break? Thanks!

Broccoli said:
hey are we allowed to eat during the 10-minute breaks? and are we allowed to leave the testing room during the 1hr lunch break? can someone explain what we will be doing during the 10-minute breaks and the lunch break? Thanks!

Yes, as I remember we could leave both at lunch time and during the breaks. That's why test day took me til almost 5pm, because they collect all the tests after each section then redistribute them... blah blah... with over 200 people in the room it took forever :thumbdown:

This is very very true. Even people who have done tons of full-lengths will begin to run out of steam on Biological Sciences, simply because no practice test will drag on as long.
Get as much sugar in you as possible before the Biological Sciences.

redsoxfan said:
i agree. the real deal lasts alot longer than our practice exams. it starts late and ends late. i know someone who got out at 7pm b/c she was in a huge auditorium and the collecting and distributing of tests took forever. im actually a little worried about this b/c i def get hungry when taking an exam... maybe i'll just hook up a little IV next to me--im sure the proctors won't mind my continuous dose of sugar-water ;)

during lunch break i started popping pills :oops: after I was talked out of voiding the test. ah what awful memories :thumbdown: