lymphatic drainage

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drkooks

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
in released exams:
lymphatic drainage from tooth 32 initially via:
deep cervical
submand

key : deep cervical
i thought it is submand
what do u think??

Members don't see this ad.

in released exams:
lymphatic drainage from tooth 32 initially via:
deep cervical
submand

key : deep cervical
i thought it is submand
what do u think??

max teeth except third molar and are drain in submandibular nodes first then to upper deep cervical nodes.
third molars base of the tong are drain directly to upper deep cervical nodes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Guys,
drkooks
skabbaraju abd gtdrixyappatite...
Please why don't start just a one thread and put all your questions and input under this thread, it will be more efficient way to access easily and get benefit to all of us, otherwise we still looking for any new comments and wasting time.
Just a suggestion and hope you do that.??

The absolute refractory period of a nerve action potential is determined by the duration of which of the following?
  1. Sodium activation gate opening
  2. Sodium inactivation gate closure
  3. Potassium activation gate opening
  4. Potassium inactivation gate closure
Ans) B
any comment ??? please

The absolute refractory period of a nerve action potential is determined by the duration of which of the following?
  1. Sodium activation gate opening
  2. Sodium inactivation gate closure
  3. Potassium activation gate opening
  4. Potassium inactivation gate closure
Ans) B
any comment ??? please
Answer B is correct because, if the Na+ inactivation gate opens, then Na+/K+ ions start moving out and into the nerve cell and cause membranne polarity changes.

yes ans B correct

well , i just wanna make sure of the info of drainage of third molars and base of tongue ...are u sure? what's ur source?

about ur suggestion:
when i edit to my post or just post a reply to same thread ..u do not get same response and answers as u post new thread ,,,that's why i post new threads

yes ans B correct

well , i just wanna make sure of the info of drainage of third molars and base of tongue ...are u sure? what's ur source?

about ur suggestion:
when i edit to my post or just post a reply to same thread ..u do not get same response and answers as u post new thread ,,,that's why i post new threads
Well, i am no SDN moderator but may be if we can create one Thread for each of the part I subjects, and discuss questions in that specific thread, it will be lot easier to refer to at a later date. Ex: Micro/Path, DA etc.
Any other ideas.?

Well, i am no SDN moderator but may be if we can create one Thread for each of the part I subjects, and discuss questions in that specific thread, it will be lot easier to refer to at a later date. Ex: Micro/Path, DA etc.
Any other ideas.?

I agree, I am going to contact one of the mods to see if this is possible

maxillary molars and premolars drain into submandibular /submaxillary ndes,incisors n canines to parotid nodes
mandibular incisors,tip of tongue,half of lower lip into submental nodes,mandibular molars into the submandibular and the mand 3rd molars drain directly into the deep cervical nodes