You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Lynchburg College DPT
Started by DPTapplicant805
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I thought they didn't do interviews
@FutureDPT2020 where did you see this? I looked on PTCAS and their website bit could not find that information anywhere.I thought they didn't do interviews
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@DPTapplicant805 http://www.ptcas.org/ptcas/public/Listing.aspx?seqn=2216
Go all the way down and it says "do we conduct interview for the admissions process" and it says no
Go all the way down and it says "do we conduct interview for the admissions process" and it says no
Thank you! I'm not sure how I missed that.@DPTapplicant805 http://www.ptcas.org/ptcas/public/Listing.aspx?seqn=2216
Go all the way down and it says "do we conduct interview for the admissions process" and it says no
After checking all of the schools I applied to, I noticed a couple that I had interviews at according to PTCAS they didn't conduct interviews. I wonder how accurate this information is.@DPTapplicant805 http://www.ptcas.org/ptcas/public/Listing.aspx?seqn=2216
Go all the way down and it says "do we conduct interview for the admissions process" and it says no
I applied to Lynchburg too! I have a friend who graduated from Lynchburg in 2015 and she says they do not do interviews. From last years threads, it looks like people were notified by late February to mid/end of March. Someone had also said that Lynchburg notifies everyone by April 15th. Hope this information helps!
Anyone else hear back from Lynchburg?
They emailed me today saying I was waitlisted but I'm probably declining since I was accepted somewhere else
They emailed me today saying I was waitlisted but I'm probably declining since I was accepted somewhere else
What did the email say exactly? Did it specifically say you were waitlisted? I received an email months ago that was something to the effect that I was waitlisted, but they didn't flat out say I was on a waitlist.
Has anyone received an email saying they were rejected? Or accepted? Sounds like they're just sending out waitlist emails right now?
Last edited:
Congrats @FutureDPT2020! Where will you be attending?They emailed me today saying I was waitlisted but I'm probably declining since I was accepted somewhere else
@Mayomi I received the same one you're talking about. This one was different it specifically said I was on the waitlist and I had to reply to let them know if I wanted to stay on it or not.What did the email say exactly? Did it specifically say you were waitlisted? I received an email months ago that was something to the effect that I was waitlisted, but they didn't flat out say I was on a waitlist.
Last edited:
Congrats @FutureDPT2020! Where will you be attending?
Thanks! I was accepted to Rutgers yesterday so I will probably end up there but I still have other schools to hear back from!!
And @Mayomi yeah mine said the same thing that I was put on the waitlist and to email back if I want to be on the list
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats @FutureDPT2020! no longer are you the Queen of Waitlist. LOL. I think I have taken that "honor" from youThanks! I was accepted to Rutgers yesterday so I will probably end up there but I still have other schools to hear back from!!
And @Mayomi yeah mine said the same thing that I was put on the waitlist and to email back if I want to be on the list
Good luck @Mayomi i have not heard anyone who has been accepted yet so maybe that's what you'll get from Lynchburg!Thanks for the info. And congrats to the both of you. Well I wonder what that means for me? I have not received any emails since the email saying "Your application will remain under consideration for acceptance until a final decision can be reached."
Thanks for the encouragement. I hope so!Good luck @Mayomi i have not heard anyone who has been accepted yet so maybe that's what you'll get from Lynchburg!
Thanks for the info. And congrats to the both of you. Well I wonder what that means for me? I have not received any emails since the email saying "Your application will remain under consideration for acceptance until a final decision can be reached."
I'm in the same boat as you, @Mayomi! Congratulations @FutureDPT2020 on your acceptance to Rutgers!
I'm on the waitlist also.
Congrats. Hopefully we both get in. Will you be attending if you are accepted?I'm on the waitlist also.
Thanks! Hopefully we do. But it depends I'm waiting on another school right now.Congrats. Hopefully we both get in. Will you be attending if you are accepted?
I was added to their waitlist today, so probably means some of you are moving up.
Got the same email todayI was added to their waitlist today, so probably means some of you are moving up.
I got that email today too. Seems like there will be a lot of people on the waitlist.
Has anyone been accepted to Lynchburg?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was waitlisted on 1/20. Hoping we all get good news soon!
Agreed! I wonder how many people are on their waitlist.I was waitlisted on 1/20. Hoping we all get good news soon!
Just received a call and I've been pulled from waitlist to acceptance!
Just received a call and I've been pulled from waitlist to acceptance!
Congratulations on your acceptance!! Do you mind sharing the date you received your waitlist email? I received mine on 2/2. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us waitlisted!
Sure, I received the waitlist email on January 26th and confirmed the waitlist on the 27th (next day)Congratulations on your acceptance!! Do you mind sharing the date you received your waitlist email? I received mine on 2/2. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us waitlisted!
And thank you!
Anybody know if there's a Facebook group or anything for the class of 2020?
has anyone else been bumped up from the waitlist?
Nope :/ anxiously waiting and hoping for a phone call sometime before the program starts! hahahas anyone else been bumped up from the waitlist?
I just got the call today! Hoping you hear good news soon!has anyone else been bumped up from the waitlist?
Was curious if you ever found an answer to this?! I just got accepted today and was wondering the same thing!Anybody know if there's a Facebook group or anything for the class of 2020?
I didn't find anything. But congratulations! Are you going to attend?Was curious if you ever found an answer to this?! I just got accepted today and was wondering the same thing!
Congrats!!!!I just got the call today! Hoping you hear good news soon!
They told you your waitlist rank?I am still on the waitlist at lynchburg and I was notified of my waitlist position at the beginning of February... have you heard anything from them recently?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, I was told that they weren't revealing the waitlist rankings this yearThey told you your waitlist rank?
I just found out this week that I am on the wait list. In the email it said that I may not find out anything up to June 5th which happens to be the first day of classes.... Does anyone know if Lynchburg just doesn't have a date they have to accept by or put a reservation deposit down? No clue where I lie on the list either. Anyone have any more knowledge on the wait list yet?
they just say that date because somebody can drop out on the 4th and if you happen to be next on the list then you will be notified by then, it sucks but that's how most schools work.I just found out this week that I am on the wait list. In the email it said that I may not find out anything up to June 5th which happens to be the first day of classes.... Does anyone know if Lynchburg just doesn't have a date they have to accept by or put a reservation deposit down? No clue where I lie on the list either. Anyone have any more knowledge on the wait list yet?
The only info they'll give you is if a spot opens up and you are next on the listAnyone heard any news on the wait list??
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K