Lynchburg College DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTapplicant805

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received an interview invitation from Lynchburg?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to Lynchburg too! I have a friend who graduated from Lynchburg in 2015 and she says they do not do interviews. From last years threads, it looks like people were notified by late February to mid/end of March. Someone had also said that Lynchburg notifies everyone by April 15th. Hope this information helps!

Reactions: 1 user
I was waitlisted last Friday. However, I will be attending another program and declining my spot either way. Hope this helps!

They emailed me today saying I was waitlisted but I'm probably declining since I was accepted somewhere else

They emailed me today saying I was waitlisted but I'm probably declining since I was accepted somewhere else

What did the email say exactly? Did it specifically say you were waitlisted? I received an email months ago that was something to the effect that I was waitlisted, but they didn't flat out say I was on a waitlist.

Has anyone received an email saying they were rejected? Or accepted? Sounds like they're just sending out waitlist emails right now?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
What did the email say exactly? Did it specifically say you were waitlisted? I received an email months ago that was something to the effect that I was waitlisted, but they didn't flat out say I was on a waitlist.
@Mayomi I received the same one you're talking about. This one was different it specifically said I was on the waitlist and I had to reply to let them know if I wanted to stay on it or not.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. And congrats to the both of you. Well I wonder what that means for me? I have not received any emails since the email saying "Your application will remain under consideration for acceptance until a final decision can be reached."

Thanks! I was accepted to Rutgers yesterday so I will probably end up there but I still have other schools to hear back from!!

And @Mayomi yeah mine said the same thing that I was put on the waitlist and to email back if I want to be on the list
Congrats @FutureDPT2020! no longer are you the Queen of Waitlist. LOL. I think I have taken that "honor" from you

Thanks for the info. And congrats to the both of you. Well I wonder what that means for me? I have not received any emails since the email saying "Your application will remain under consideration for acceptance until a final decision can be reached."
Good luck @Mayomi i have not heard anyone who has been accepted yet so maybe that's what you'll get from Lynchburg!

I'm in the same boat as you, @Mayomi! Congratulations @FutureDPT2020 on your acceptance to Rutgers!

Just received an email that I am on the waitlist. Anyone have any idea how many are on it?

I was added to their waitlist today, so probably means some of you are moving up.

I got that email today too. Seems like there will be a lot of people on the waitlist.

I dropped my offer spot today, and hope this could help someone on the waitlist!!

I was waitlisted on 1/20. Hoping we all get good news soon!

Just received a call and I've been pulled from waitlist to acceptance!

Reactions: 4 users
Just received a call and I've been pulled from waitlist to acceptance!

Congratulations on your acceptance!! Do you mind sharing the date you received your waitlist email? I received mine on 2/2. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us waitlisted!

Congratulations on your acceptance!! Do you mind sharing the date you received your waitlist email? I received mine on 2/2. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us waitlisted!
Sure, I received the waitlist email on January 26th and confirmed the waitlist on the 27th (next day)

Anybody know if there's a Facebook group or anything for the class of 2020?

has anyone else been bumped up from the waitlist?

I am still on the waitlist at lynchburg and I was notified of my waitlist position at the beginning of February... have you heard anything from them recently?

I am still on the waitlist at lynchburg and I was notified of my waitlist position at the beginning of February... have you heard anything from them recently?
They told you your waitlist rank?

I just found out this week that I am on the wait list. In the email it said that I may not find out anything up to June 5th which happens to be the first day of classes.... Does anyone know if Lynchburg just doesn't have a date they have to accept by or put a reservation deposit down? No clue where I lie on the list either. Anyone have any more knowledge on the wait list yet?

I just found out this week that I am on the wait list. In the email it said that I may not find out anything up to June 5th which happens to be the first day of classes.... Does anyone know if Lynchburg just doesn't have a date they have to accept by or put a reservation deposit down? No clue where I lie on the list either. Anyone have any more knowledge on the wait list yet?
they just say that date because somebody can drop out on the 4th and if you happen to be next on the list then you will be notified by then, it sucks but that's how most schools work.

Anyone heard any news on the wait list??