You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Lynchburg DPT 2020
Started by Sammtheman21
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I went to Lynchburg for a year of undergrad, I suggest looking at the apartments directly across from liberty university. Or if you don't mind commuting, the forest or Amherst area has cheap houses you can get with a group of roommates.Anybody attending Lynchburg for the class of 2020?! Looking for good places to stay if I can get some insight.
When you accepted to Lynchburg did you receive a date that you have to put a deposit down by??Anybody attending Lynchburg for the class of 2020?! Looking for good places to stay if I can get some insight.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes I did. It had to be within 30 days of when I received the acceptance.When you accepted to Lynchburg did you receive a date that you have to put a deposit down by??
I'm wondering the same thing. I just got put on the waiting list this week. Have you had luck with other schools?Have they filled their class? I am still waitlisted.. or at least I thought I was.![]()
They emailed me like 3 weeks ago saying I'm at the top percent of the waitlist
Did you email them beforehand like so many people say to do so that you can stand out on the list or did you just let it be?They emailed me like 3 weeks ago saying I'm at the top percent of the waitlist
Did you email them beforehand like so many people say to do so that you can stand out on the list or did you just let it be?
No I didn't send any updates or anything to them beforehand!
Lynchburg College DPTIs anyone aware of a Lynchburg dpt Facebook page? I've noticed that some schools have them and that's how you can see how many spots they may still have to fill.
I wouldn't really consider that too reliable of a method. My class has 32 and only about 20 of us were on the group when classes started the rest found out about it at orientation and got added that dsyIs anyone aware of a Lynchburg dpt Facebook page? I've noticed that some schools have them and that's how you can see how many spots they may still have to fill.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
