Lynchburg DPT 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sammtheman21

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody attending Lynchburg for the class of 2020?! Looking for good places to stay if I can get some insight.

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody attending Lynchburg for the class of 2020?! Looking for good places to stay if I can get some insight.
I went to Lynchburg for a year of undergrad, I suggest looking at the apartments directly across from liberty university. Or if you don't mind commuting, the forest or Amherst area has cheap houses you can get with a group of roommates.

When you accepted to Lynchburg did you receive a date that you have to put a deposit down by??

Members don't see this ad :)
When you accepted to Lynchburg did you receive a date that you have to put a deposit down by??
Yes I did. It had to be within 30 days of when I received the acceptance.

Reactions: 1 user
Have they filled their class? I am still waitlisted.. or at least I thought I was. :shrug:

Have they filled their class? I am still waitlisted.. or at least I thought I was. :shrug:
I'm wondering the same thing. I just got put on the waiting list this week. Have you had luck with other schools?

I was put on the waitlist back in January and haven't heard any updates

They emailed me like 3 weeks ago saying I'm at the top percent of the waitlist

good luck guys, I know a 1st year at the program and they love it.

Those of you on Lynchburgs wait list, is this your top school choice?

Is anyone aware of a Lynchburg dpt Facebook page? I've noticed that some schools have them and that's how you can see how many spots they may still have to fill.

Is anyone aware of a Lynchburg dpt Facebook page? I've noticed that some schools have them and that's how you can see how many spots they may still have to fill.
I wouldn't really consider that too reliable of a method. My class has 32 and only about 20 of us were on the group when classes started the rest found out about it at orientation and got added that dsy