Lynchburg DPT Summer 2021

Started by DavidVue
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DavidVue

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All! I was received an acceptance form the University of Lynchburg's DPT program for the Summer of 21' and wanted to get more insight of the program from a current student. Best of luck to all and thanks !!!
 
Hello All! I was received an acceptance form the University of Lynchburg's DPT program for the Summer of 21' and wanted to get more insight of the program from a current student. Best of luck to all and thanks !!!
I just got an email saying I’m near the top of the waitlist.