SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!


Discussion in 'Psychology [Psy.D. / Ph.D.]' started by anwang, Apr 6, 2007.

  1. anwang

    anwang Junior Member 2+ Year Member

    Jun 26, 2006
    Hey all! I have been told by a professor that there are dual degree M.D./Ph.D. programs where the Ph.D. is in clinical psychology. Is this true? Do any of you know what universities offer these degrees? Please let me know.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. paramour

    paramour 7+ Year Member

    Jan 16, 2007
    There are a few out there--I honestly don't recall which ones. It's been a few years since I've looked and sometimes the allowed PhD programs are changed. Here is a list of MD/PhD programs in general. There aren't that many of them--just go through and look at each site to determine which ones offer programs in psych as an option.

Share This Page