MA interview

Started by ikibah
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ikibah

MSW student
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to an MA program that does not usually require the applicant to interview. However, I've been informed that after reviewing my application, the admissions committee decided that they would like me to come in to interview.Does anybody have any ideas what this could be about? Does anybody know what kind of questions they might ask me?
 
I applied to an MA program that does not usually require the applicant to interview. However, I've been informed that after reviewing my application, the admissions committee decided that they would like me to come in to interview.Does anybody have any ideas what this could be about? Does anybody know what kind of questions they might ask me?

I would treat it no different than a job interview.