Ma mpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cuirena

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the masschusetts mpje today, and I have a very mixed feeling- Because I don't even know whether I did well or bad!! Ugh....i'm so scared that I'm gonna fail :(

Members don't see this ad.

Don't feel totally bad about how you did. Just remember that 15 questions will be thrown out (probably the toughest ones that don't have clear cut answers for) so that means you have a test with 75 questions that mean something. You have to score a 75% on those. So you have to miss 20 questions out of the 75 to fail. If you know the material half way decently you have an excellent chance of passing. And most of it was probably MA law which you probably already know anyway. You will probably be worrying for nothing. You have an excellent chance - my best wishes go to you.

Don't feel totally bad about how you did. Just remember that 15 questions will be thrown out (probably the toughest ones that don't have clear cut answers for) so that means you have a test with 75 questions that mean something. You have to score a 75% on those. So you have to miss 20 questions out of the 75 to fail. If you know the material half way decently you have an excellent chance of passing. And most of it was probably MA law which you probably already know anyway. You will probably be worrying for nothing. You have an excellent chance - my best wishes go to you.

Thank you very much for your support! I thought there are 30 dummie questions and only 60 counts....i'm not sure....some of those questions are so ambiguous, I feel like it can go either way...but of course, there's only 1 right answer...sigh