MA position in OB/GYN office- Edison, NJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gentlesky

it's not hard. just be nice.
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is an available medical assistant position at an OB/GYN office in Edison, NJ.

This would be part-time position, as the office is not open everyday, so the days that you work will be slightly flexible. The position is subject to start immediately. I will be training the new MA at the tasks pertaining to the office. Because the doctor makes all final hiring decisions, I am just trying to get the word out about the open position. From what the doctor has told me about who she is looking to hire, I have written some requirements. All resumes will be forwarded to the doctor if the following requirements are met.

Requirements:
  • Fluently Bilingual in English and (Mandarin OR Spanish OR Hindi): at least spoken language needed, so please expand further on resume.
  • Commitment for at least 1 year
  • In pre-med track, or BA/BS in a science
No MA certification is required, however a strong interest and dedication to medicine is strongly recommended (in order to get the position). Please email your resume and further concerns to <[email protected]>. Please also include available days of the week with times that you would be able to interview.

Background on office: Private, single-provider office near a major hospital. Very diverse background of patients.

Personal experience: I am currently an MA here and have worked there for over 2 years. I love working in this office because the environment (doctor, co-workers) is wonderful. The doctor is very caring and a great doctor. Of course, with patients, not everyday is great, so be prepared to develop a tougher skin (I know I have! :) If you are interested and have further questions about the office, I would be happy to discuss after the doctor's decision.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.