MA position in OB/GYN office- Edison, NJ

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gentlesky

it's not hard. just be nice.
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is an available medical assistant position at an OB/GYN office in Edison, NJ.

This would be part-time position, as the office is not open everyday, so the days that you work will be slightly flexible. The position is subject to start immediately. I will be training the new MA at the tasks pertaining to the office. Because the doctor makes all final hiring decisions, I am just trying to get the word out about the open position. From what the doctor has told me about who she is looking to hire, I have written some requirements. All resumes will be forwarded to the doctor if the following requirements are met.

Requirements:
  • Fluently Bilingual in English and (Mandarin OR Spanish OR Hindi): at least spoken language needed, so please expand further on resume.
  • Commitment for at least 1 year
  • In pre-med track, or BA/BS in a science
No MA certification is required, however a strong interest and dedication to medicine is strongly recommended (in order to get the position). Please email your resume and further concerns to <[email protected]>. Please also include available days of the week with times that you would be able to interview.

Background on office: Private, single-provider office near a major hospital. Very diverse background of patients.

Personal experience: I am currently an MA here and have worked there for over 2 years. I love working in this office because the environment (doctor, co-workers) is wonderful. The doctor is very caring and a great doctor. Of course, with patients, not everyday is great, so be prepared to develop a tougher skin (I know I have! 🙂 If you are interested and have further questions about the office, I would be happy to discuss after the doctor's decision.

Thank you!