Dental Made a mistake on application (notified school in the fall). Now have an interview, should I be worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Smile12

Admissions advisor
Staff member
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

So I recently was invited to interview at a school via Zoom, but it just crossed my mind as I was reviewing my application that I accidentally answered Yes to the question "do you have relatives who attend (school)" and I don't. Now, back in October I emailed the school to let them know so they can put a note on my application to which they never answered.

Now, I'm worried that I was offered that interview with that consideration that I have relatives there and I will probably be asked about it during interview. Should I email the school about it again or just leave it for now because its too late? I don't want to be scrutinized about that mistake during my interview making me look like a not so great candidate ( I honestly think there was a glitch in the system because I am sure I answered No but my app says otherwise),I also want to make sure that they are aware just in case.

What should I do? I appreciate any advice! Thank you
Usually there is a prompt to give the names of those relatives. If you had left that blank, then I paid no attention to your mistake of "yes". If you are asked about it, just correct it.

It is easy to validate the answer. It's not a problem from my experience.

Sent from my SM-N960U using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.