Mail Order Pharmacist Jobs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AuTiger609

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am considering trying to find a Mail Order Pharmacy job, preferably one where I can work from home/sit at a desk/have more breaks & normal hours/want to pull my hair out from how bored I am rather than how stressed I am.
However, I'm not sure how to even begin searching for such a job. I google "Mail Order Pharmacist Jobs" and find lots of links explaining what a Mail Order Pharmacist entails, but no actual job postings. So I'm looking on how to find actual mail order pharmacies that are hiring. Any suggestions?
 
So I am considering trying to find a Mail Order Pharmacy job, preferably one where I can work from home/sit at a desk/have more breaks & normal hours/want to pull my hair out from how bored I am rather than how stressed I am.
However, I'm not sure how to even begin searching for such a job. I google "Mail Order Pharmacist Jobs" and find lots of links explaining what a Mail Order Pharmacist entails, but no actual job postings. So I'm looking on how to find actual mail order pharmacies that are hiring. Any suggestions?
From what I've heard, the at home jobs are mostly available to people who worked on-site first. Find out if there is a mail order pharmacy near you.
 
A bunch of mail order pharmacists (some who worked from home too) just got let go by Express Scripts in Texas, Ohio and Florida. In a PBM environment, you're micromanaged by the "leadership" of these organizations as well...the only benefit of working on the production side at a mail order is that you don't have to deal with irrational patients...DO NOT go work on the customer service (they'll call it OBRA) department in a PBM where you take phone calls from angry patients for 8 hours a day.

http://www.dallasnews.com/business/...pts-lays-off-500-in-irving-and-fort-worth.ece

http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay...-scripts-layoffs-reveal-a-changing-breed.html