Major Dilemna..?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pandas are love

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay so Ill start out by saying I'm a Nutritional Sciences major and I loveee nutrition, but sometimes I think that I love the psychological aspects of nutrition more and I am thinking of changing my major to Human Development or Psych. If I major in Psych, I can double-major in Nutrition, but if I go to Human Development, I can only minor in Nutrition. Basically, my science gpa isn't too awesome but I'm still a sophomore and it's definitely rising (I go to the hardest ivy yay me). So if my science major isn't that awesome, is majoring in something non-science out of the question for me? I'm trying to see if I can just do HD because it won't take as much work as double-majoring...and If I change to double major in Psych and Nutrition(nutrition is under bio department), it's a huge hassle because I would be internally transferring to another college. What should i dooo?! There's also another option, I major in nutrition and double major in either Communications or Developmental Sociology and this isn't as bad because it's in my own college. (which also crave my interest in another subject besides science). Ugh =(

Members don't see this ad.