MAJOR HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BlackPuma

I sent my primary AMCAS application to a school, and I excluded my designated schools :(

They sent me an email yesterday asking me to send that information to them?!?! :(

what should I do? help me out any advice anybody?

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese :(

Members don't see this ad.

Do you feel comfortable saying what school was it? Maybe we can take it from there...

Dr.Perez

ARGH this is driving me nuts....

i dont know to send or not to send now..

I cant tell them, no ur not supposed to have it? u know what that would mean..it will screw up my chance of getting in :((((((

this is SOOOO BAD, and I am applying to 28 schools....argh...somebody please help :(

Members don't see this ad :)
They're not entitled to that information, at least according to the footnote at the end of the printout. If it were me, I'd refuse and tell them to wait for the official transmission if they think your app has been "doctored."

I would quite like to know which school has the impertinence to ask you for your list.

Personally,

I know pple whose application does not print out completely. For example, my application didn't print out my extracurricular activities...

I know a lot of pple who passed that kind of questioning by saying the "designated school" section wouldn't print out....

of course, for some pple it really didn't! They might ask you then how many schools u applied to, and it is up to you on how to respond....hope that helps out?

You might think about asking the school why they need to have that information. I sent my paper app to MCW, and they asked me for it, because they need to see your designation (Regular MD, MSTP). I went ahead and included it in mine, before knowing that it mightbe a bad idea, and am hoping it won't work against me anyhow. At least theirs seemed like a valid reason, and they really are my first choice, so it wouldn't be lying to them if they question my list of schools.....
:confused:

Yea,
MCW asked me and my friend for it. I really don't think it will matter too much. Don't really worry about it. I don't think it will affect us.

Hey ScoobyDoo,
That puts my mind at ease, a bit. From what everyone else was saying, I thought I had really done myself in there!
Thanks, Shannon