Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Didn't even look. I know. That's helpful.anyone discovered a multi quote yet?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Didn't even look. I know. That's helpful.anyone discovered a multi quote yet?
anyone discovered a multi quote yet?
so smart!Just click the reply link for each post you want to quote and it will automatically add them all on the reply form at the bottom of the page.
Just click the reply link for each post you want to quote and it will automatically add them all on the reply form at the bottom of the page.
Am I missing something or is there no way to collapse the forum lists like you previously could? I am not used to having to scroll down so much to get to the vettie forum. It displeases me.
Anyone figure how to change this? I really don't like having to go back through lots of pages to find messages.only 20 messages per page? Bah humbug.
I miss the head banging smiley 🙁 Hopefully they add some more!!
More smileys are coming.... just be patient
I'll send you a case of anything you want if you get a whip added. 😉
Who are you and why are you here?I have 261 Trophy points. That makes me a god on SDN.
I have 261 Trophy points. That makes me a god on SDN.
Haha. This.Who are you and why are you here?
I have 261 Trophy points. That makes me a god on SDN.
Agreed. I didn't even realize I had a message till i checked my regular email and saw I had received my role. That will be sorely missed.I miss the pop up window whenever you got a PM. I hope they bring that back! OR have that top line with the "inbox" and "alerts" be permanently on top when you scroll the page!
I've been seeing popups in the bottom left corner of my screen for new messages, but they disappear quickly so it's not the same.I miss the pop up window whenever you got a PM. I hope they bring that back! OR have that top line with the "inbox" and "alerts" be permanently on top when you scroll the page!
Agreed. I didn't even realize I had a message till i checked my regular email and saw I had received my role. That will be sorely missed.
That assumes you are thinking to check. I don't spend my time wondering if anyone wants to have a conversation with me.... OF COURSE They don't.You can just mouse over the area in the upper right to see, I think? (On my phone and can't remember exactly.)
It's not the same since it requires action on your part but at least you don't have to go all the way to the PM (er..... Conversation, which is a silly awkward way to implement it, IMO) page to check.
That assumes you are thinking to check. I don't spend my time wondering if anyone wants to have a conversation with me.... OF COURSE They don't.
OMG it sucks bananas.Is it just me or is the search function waaaay more of a PITA now?

OMG it sucks bananas.
New smilies!!!😍
![]()
Not sure why you can't edit the first post of a thread that you started. Can you try it again?I'm still upset about not being able to edit the first post of my WW anymore. 😒
Not sure why you can't edit the first post of a thread that you started. Can you try it again?

The button is there now. I wonder why it wasn't before...it was like that for a couple days at least, though. I was wondering if it timed out like "Conversation" edits.Not sure why you can't edit the first post of a thread that you started. Can you try it again?
This post is not responsive to the thread topic. I should report you to the asst moderator.look who I found..... LIS & SOV
🤣
This post is not responsive to the thread topic. I should report you to the asst moderator.
I thought mods were supposed to be friendly and helpful stewards of the forum. Personally, I'm offended at this age-hate that a MOD is demonstrating. Very unprofessional.
peace.... how boring.aww you know I love you both! 😍
here is a turtle of peace![]()
everyone knows that turtles are luckier than cloversDid anyone else notice that the turtle is what replaced the old "luck" four-leaf clover smilie? I'm confused . . .
👍
😍


The old smilies are back!!!!!!!!!!!👍
😍
![]()

The old smilies are back!!!!!!!!!!!👍
😍
![]()
I'm confused why there is just Flame Princess from AT. 
I'm confused why there is just Flame Princess from AT.
![]()
BECAUSE SHE'S AWESOME?
duh.
Haha, no doubt. But why just her? I like Marceline (Marshall Lee, rawr) and Lumpy Space Princess. My favorite non-main character of all time is the Royal Tart Toter. I mean, his quote..."This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend." That's deep shizz.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.