Make money if you are MD, DO physician in US

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

imranmd2000

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you haven't already heard of Sermo, I think you might find it
interesting, and potentially beneficial to your practice. Already the largest
online physician community, it's where I go to regularly consult
physicians in my specialty - 24/7.

You make money if you vote on specified posts, You get 20$ each time. Also see how you can earn money for your feedback!

On Sermo, we can ask questions of each
other and exchange the latest medical insights as they are happening -
improving patient outcomes. Sermo is 100% free, for physicians only, and
has no advertising or pharmaceutical promotion. You can learn more
(even take a 2-minute tour) by clicking the link below. I highly recommend
it.

http://www.sermo.com/join?rs=ru510