Make some money during 4th year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gandalf8888

Reaction score
With so much free time during 4th year medical school, anybody has any ideas on how to make some $$$ during this time?

Members don't see this ad.

Sperm bank.

Uber.

Blogging.

YouTube.

The choices are endless.

Reactions: 2 users
I had a few friends who did step tutoring over skype. Made some good money that way.

Members don't see this ad :)
With so much free time during 4th year medical school, anybody has any ideas on how to make some $$$ during this time?

Write for SDN. If you have talent, original ideas, and enjoy it you can make some great extra cash this way.

Waiter. Pick the right restaurant and you can earn $200 a night. My friend makes $400 on the good shifts.

Reactions: 1 users
Started a business with some friends. Wedding cinematography. Sold out of my share of the business after 2 years for a couple thousand dollars.

Reactions: 1 user
My vote is on strip clubs. I hear they're awesome and like putting people through law and other professional schools. ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Depends on how entrepreneurial and how much effort you want to put into it.

Quick, easy money is in tutoring - $30+/hour.

If you really wanted to, and were willing to make the sacrifices (i.e. no 'chilling out', some loneliness, etc), you could start some company that would make you $10,000+ during the year. That's also a lot harder than it sounds.