MAMS PNWU HERITAGE UNIVERSITY FALL 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Makeupandmedicine

Reaction score
Hey!
Did not see an updated thread on this class, has some questions for old and prospective students.

Members don't see this ad.

Following! Recently accepted.

Reactions: 1 user
I plan on applying this month. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it too late to apply? How is the MAMS program dealing with Covid, and what are its plans if the pandemic is still ongoing come the start of Fall semester?

Is it too late to apply? How is the MAMS program dealing with Covid, and what are its plans if the pandemic is still ongoing come the start of Fall semester?

Hey I just emailed them today and declined my seat so good luck!

Hey. So they told me that I get to start this fall even though I was not able to take my MCAT prior to admission. Im still in the middle of trying to take my MCAT before this program begins. I did apply back in Sept 2019 though.... Might be too late.

Hey. So they told me that I get to start this fall even though I was not able to take my MCAT prior to admission. Im still in the middle of trying to take my MCAT before this program begins. I did apply back in Sept 2019 though.... Might be too late.

Ahhh, gotcha! Thanks!

Hope you can take the MCAT before the program start. I'm in the same boat, trying to figure out if I'll get the test done before the start of any post-bacc.

hello everyone
Im from NY and interested in this program, what is the matriculation rate of MAMS students to the DO program at PWNU. I have a 3.25 cGPA 3.0 Sgpa and 497 MCAT. Do I need to retake the MCAT to matriculate?

HI GUYS can any previous masters students tell me about this program ? Should I bother going here and trying to matriculate into PWNU with a 497?

hello everyone
Im from NY and interested in this program, what is the matriculation rate of MAMS students to the DO program at PWNU. I have a 3.25 cGPA 3.0 Sgpa and 497 MCAT. Do I need to retake the MCAT to matriculate?
From what I've heard from talking to first and second year med students at PNWU, who also went to MAMS, if you go through MAMS with a 497 to PNWU, there is a good chance of being admitted to PNWU. Not sure if that is good enough to go straight to PNWU.

@ajagasi1 : Hello I was a MAMS student and I have matriculated into PNWU DO’s class. Yes with a 497 the odds are truly high for you to get into the program. However You still need to perform well in the Master’s Program. There are quite a few classes taught at PNWU only such as SCIFOM that is an actual OMS1 class. This will play heavily on even if you are offered an interview. The goal for this class is 80+, that will secure your interview, that MCAT will secure you acceptance unless they meet and decide to drive up their min MCAT score. This year’s min score was a 496. All the MAMS who performed well in SciFOM and met the MCAT min were essentially accepted immediately. Not everything is set in stone, but essentially our whole class was accepted minus 2 who took a break, 2 who didn’t apply, and 2 who didn’t receive interviews because of their performance

3rd ROOMATE WANTED, First month FREE

$279/mo.

University Parkway Apartments are located next to PNWU in Terrace Heights Yakima with a secured walkway between the property and the campus. Lush green grass surrounds the landscape of the beautifully furnished, spacious, dwellings. This is private a 3rd floor unit situated with its balcony overlooking the field behind the onsite fitness center. Ample parking is available on the apartment property. Apartments feature all new appliances, washer and dryer in unit, air conditioning, nearly 1300sq. ft .of living space and 100sq ft. deck. Hypoallergenic pets okay with ESA letter.

About us:

The current tenants are first and second year students at PNWU College of Medicine who like to keep a tidy space. The second year student spends most of their time studying on campus and primarily keeps to them self when at the apartment. They don’t keep a car at school is often at home in the Seattle area on weekends. Their delightful sense of humor encompasses a brooding wit that will keep you entertained in conversation. The first year student is an excellent chef, creating cuisine of Italy from witch they hail. Exceptionally kind and positive, you will have an instant friend and personal trainer in OMS1. I have been known to harass both into imbibing cocktails with me on several occasions to which they are a good sport. Overall both are clean, friendly, and easygoing.

Ideal Roommate:

Either an incoming MAMS, OMS1, or OMS2 student that is clean and easy to get along with are key. If you have any questions or feel like you fit the bill please reach out and tell us about yourself.

Text: 206-715-7927