Man, what the heck...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Polynikes

You're gonna need a bigger boat.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, there are no seats available for me to take the MCAT when I was planning on taking it (May 31)...

I'm now set to take it on July 13...

I'm of the opinion that being early will help getting in, but if you have a good MCAT, high GPA, and everything else is in order, you're going to get in anyways...

However, do you guys think that my taking it July 13 puts me behind the crowd?

I think I'll be okay, but what about you guys?

Am I at a disadvantage?

Thanks guys...

Poly...

Members don't see this ad.

IM actually applying on june 5th and im going to take the MCAT on aug 14...From what I hear, its not a big deal! But, I think im on the border!

Yeah, I think I'm goind to go ahead and apply, and then tell them that they will be receiving my MCAT scores as soon as the test is graded...

I just need reinforcement that others are doing the same thing...

The life of the premed student = intense periods of mania followed by severe periods of depression, apprehension, and fear that you are doing something incorrectly, or not as well as everyone else...

Damn the ADCOMS! DAMN THEM ALL!!!

Polynikes: If you really want to take it before July, just keep checking. When I initially checked for a date in June they were all taken. A couple of days later there were two openings. Sure, you'll have to pay an extra $50 to change the date, but usually things open up closer to the deadline for making changes when people take practice MCATs and realize that they're not near their goals yet and want to postpone a month. Regardless, good luck!

Yeah just keep checking, I know a lot of people who postpone their tests about a week before the actual test date. Just check it everyday and I'm sure you'll find a seat before the 15th.