Man....

Started by shoppe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shoppe

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I posted a thread about 2 months ago asking whether or not 4 months is enough to study for PCAt. Well, I'm a full time student right now. For the past 2 months, I've tried so hard to study for the PCAT along with my regular study. Needless to say, it didn't work out right and I got LOTS OF STUFFS to catch up with my regular study. I don't even think I can afford to put my regular course work aside and dedicate to PCAt anymore so I'll have only have 6 weeks to study for the PCAT. That is from the time the semester end to the day before the Jan. 21st PCAt date. Now I don't know if I should register for PCAt this Jan. or hold off til June. But then again, I want to take summer class to graduate on time and would hate to take a summer session off to study for the June test. A````, the registration deadline is approaching and I dunno if I should register or not. MAN..i hate to screw BOTH the PCAT AND my regular classes.
 
shoppe said:
I posted a thread about 2 months ago asking whether or not 4 months is enough to study for PCAt. Well, I'm a full time student right now. For the past 2 months, I've tried so hard to study for the PCAT along with my regular study. Needless to say, it didn't work out right and I got LOTS OF STUFFS to catch up with my regular study. I don't even think I can afford to put my regular course work aside and dedicate to PCAt anymore so I'll have only have 6 weeks to study for the PCAT. That is from the time the semester end to the day before the Jan. 21st PCAt date. Now I don't know if I should register for PCAt this Jan. or hold off til June. But then again, I want to take summer class to graduate on time and would hate to take a summer session off to study for the June test. A````, the registration deadline is approaching and I dunno if I should register or not. MAN..i hate to screw BOTH the PCAT AND my regular classes.


If you can you should take it one step at a time, and give yourself the time to study for both your classes and the PCAT. I would wait. No need to put yourself at risk of burnout.