Man....

shoppe

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2005
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
    I posted a thread about 2 months ago asking whether or not 4 months is enough to study for PCAt. Well, I'm a full time student right now. For the past 2 months, I've tried so hard to study for the PCAT along with my regular study. Needless to say, it didn't work out right and I got LOTS OF STUFFS to catch up with my regular study. I don't even think I can afford to put my regular course work aside and dedicate to PCAt anymore so I'll have only have 6 weeks to study for the PCAT. That is from the time the semester end to the day before the Jan. 21st PCAt date. Now I don't know if I should register for PCAt this Jan. or hold off til June. But then again, I want to take summer class to graduate on time and would hate to take a summer session off to study for the June test. A````, the registration deadline is approaching and I dunno if I should register or not. MAN..i hate to screw BOTH the PCAT AND my regular classes.

usi

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Mar 4, 2005
    St Petersburg, Fl
    1. Pharmacy Student
      shoppe said:
      I posted a thread about 2 months ago asking whether or not 4 months is enough to study for PCAt. Well, I'm a full time student right now. For the past 2 months, I've tried so hard to study for the PCAT along with my regular study. Needless to say, it didn't work out right and I got LOTS OF STUFFS to catch up with my regular study. I don't even think I can afford to put my regular course work aside and dedicate to PCAt anymore so I'll have only have 6 weeks to study for the PCAT. That is from the time the semester end to the day before the Jan. 21st PCAt date. Now I don't know if I should register for PCAt this Jan. or hold off til June. But then again, I want to take summer class to graduate on time and would hate to take a summer session off to study for the June test. A````, the registration deadline is approaching and I dunno if I should register or not. MAN..i hate to screw BOTH the PCAT AND my regular classes.

If you can you should take it one step at a time, and give yourself the time to study for both your classes and the PCAT. I would wait. No need to put yourself at risk of burnout.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.