Manchester University Indiana, enter fall 2017

Started by Baboguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Baboguy

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:eyebrow::eyebrow: Hi all,
I got email today for interviewing on October, 15. So I'd love to hear someone to share their experience about school or new students like me could throw some info that they know about Manchester school here. Wishing you all the best in this cycle of 2017!
 
Last edited:
:eyebrow::eyebrow: Hi all,
I got email today for interviewing on October, 15. So I'd love to hear someone to share their experience about school or new students like me could throw some info that they know about Manchester school here. Wishing you all the best in this cycle of 2017!



how was your interview? i am scheduled for one on march 11th..did you get accepted? what were your likes/dislikes of the program?
 
how was your interview? i am scheduled for one on march 11th..did you get accepted? what were your likes/dislikes of the program?

I interviewed there last Saturday, I loved everything about the school. Biggest con for me is Indiana haha but the school is small and lots of room for growth! Oh I have been accepted to the program.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed there last Saturday, I loved everything about the school. Biggest con for me is Indiana haha but the school is small and lots of room for growth! Oh I have been accepted to the program.


congrats! are you going to attend?