This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kd980x

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all, i currently got accepted into Manchester PHARMd program for this fall. I would really like some insight as to if this a good choice of school over other programs such as ferris state(which could be a second option for me if i wait another year to apply to there school). And if the dual degree program of a masters in PGx
(Pharmacogenomics) is something worth receiving at Manchester and help towards my goal. My goal is to become a hospital pharmacist and right now Im torn if Im making the right choice down this path. I dont know anyone who has attended Manchesters school of Pharmacy I would like honest reviews on it please.

Thank you