Manipal university

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aRxist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey people..Anyone going to Manipal this summer (hopefully from Canada)? I got into the BPharm program starting July '09 and wouldn't mind exchanging whatever info people have on what's goin on over there...I found some interesting posts on here, but mostly from years back and with mixed reviews. It'd be nice to hear some current reviews about hostels, teaching style, atmosphere, being NRI, you know all that good stuff

Members don't see this ad.

hey, im planning to do pharm at manipal this july too
im from the us and im on the same boat as you
what's ur email? we can stay connected on this stuff

Heyy guys since you guys got into manipal..can you tell me where are the branches located??? are there any in hyderabad?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys, im a current PharmD student at manipal. so if you have any questions about anything. feel free to ask.

oh and about the branches, as far as i know. the brances are only in manipal and mangalore in south india.

hey,
i am going to manipal for Medicine this summer. i am from california and so nervous to go all the way to india.

It would be wonderful to know someone from home, i am from california and going to manipal this summer for medicine

hi,
i m frm hyderabad completed my bpharm, living in texas.
planning to do master in pharmacy thru distance education in florida in advice?

Hey people..Anyone going to Manipal this summer (hopefully from Canada)? I got into the BPharm program starting July '09 and wouldn't mind exchanging whatever info people have on what's goin on over there...I found some interesting posts on here, but mostly from years back and with mixed reviews. It'd be nice to hear some current reviews about hostels, teaching style, atmosphere, being NRI, you know all that good stuff

i don't know if this thread is alive but i'll just give it a try. well, i'm from Malaysia, going to to Pharm D in Manipal. i missed out the july 09 intake so the lady in the foreign admin told me to go for jan 09 intake instead. i haven't known anyone doing pharmacy in India. Most of my friends go India to do medicine (actually all). None of them have any ideas about the pharmaceutical programmes there. And I'm glad there's foreigners joining the Pharm D programme there as well :) Can anyone give me some clues about quality of education, lifestyle and how's people there? And about the language and all?

hey bean the quality of education in manipal is very good. you can surely do your in manipal. there are many good lecturers and the teaching is also good. all the best