Manual of PM&R by Brammer...new edition?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdawgflow

Christ follower
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a MS4 looking for a book for my PM&R rotations this year. After much search in these forums I think I have decided on Manual of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation by Brammer. Before I buy this I was wondering if anyone knew of a new edition coming out because the current edition is from 2001. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I am a MS4 looking for a book for my PM&R rotations this year. After much search in these forums I think I have decided on Manual of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation by Brammer. Before I buy this I was wondering if anyone knew of a new edition coming out because the current edition is from 2001. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

i am not familar with this book at all.... I would heavilty reccomend pockpedia, black and orange book by Choi good for students and good for residency. It has a bit about everything, though older its still well liked and used by everyone.
If you want something a little more depth you can consider getting Secrets of PMR. Just my 2C

Frontera's text is also very good, high yield, and available at most University's as an ebook. See if it's on your school's list.

I will look into those books. Thank you for the help!